What is an Associate Member?
Associate Members are family and friends of the Maryland State Police as well as those who just want to support law enforcement in their communities. Our Associates are responsible and respected business persons, professional men and women and law abiding citizens of the community.
What’s included with my membership?
MTA Lodge 88 Associate Membership Identification Card
MTA Lodge 88 Associate Member Decal
MTA Lodge 88 Logo Hat
Attendance to authorized lodge social events
How much does it cost?
$60.00 a year, payable online by credit card or offline by check.
- A Member or Associate Member must sponsor your application.
- An American citizen of legal age (18 or older) and good moral character. By applying to become an associate member, you agree to undergo a criminal history check. Your social security number will be requested as part of this process. Applicants with a felony history will be denied membership. If you have a felony history but would still like to apply, please contact us first.
- Never have been a member of a subversive or un-American organization.
- Agree to abide by the By-Laws of the Maryland Troopers Association Lodge 88, Inc.
- Agree to conduct yourself in such manner as not to bring ill reproach upon the Maryland State Police, MTA Lodge 88 or yourself.
- Agree that the identification card, decal or other representations of the Lodge are the property of MTA Lodge 88 and may be recalled by the Lodge for nonpayment of dues or other valid reasons.
Please note: Enrollment as an associate member must be approved by MTA Lodge 88. This process may take up to 60 days. You will be notified by email once your application is approved.