MTA 88 June Minutes
M.T.A. Lodge 88 MinutesJune 13th, 2017
Barrack “O” Hagerstown, MD
In attendance: (10) President B. Blubaugh, Vice President Talbert, Treasurer Steffy, Secretary S. Cain, R. Embly, E. Burke, E. Schlotterbeck, A. Swope, C. West and M. Brady
This meeting was held at the Hagerstown Barrack and was called to order by President Blubaugh at 6:04 pm.
Danny Seiler offers polygraph tests in Maryland. Go to dannyseiler.com for more details »
• Congratulations to the Lodge 88 Scholarship winners! Ashley Brady, Racheal Brady, and Garrett Embly were awarded MTA Scholarships for the upcoming school year.
• The August meeting will be the Election meeting. Please think about what you can contribute in a leadership role. Almost all positions, including President, will be opening up.
• The Lodge 88 Picnic will be held on July 18, 2017, at Black Rock Park, Lower Pavillion. Attendees may start to arrive at 4:30 with food served at 5:00 pm.
• MTA Convention sign-up sheets are now available. Please let Treasurer Steffy know if you will be attending so that he may issue a check.
• Members of the Committee on Associate memberships will have information to share at the next meeting.
Vice President’s Report:
Nothing to report.
• Treasurer’s report was not given.
• Nothing to report
Good of the Order:
• E. Burke thanked Lodge 88 for sponsoring the teams in the Children’s Village Golf Tournament.
The motion was made by E. Burke to adjourn, seconded by A Swope. The meeting was adjourned at 6:18 pm.
Next MTA Lodge 88 Meeting: The next meeting will be held at Black Rock Park, Lower Pavillion on July 18th at 4:30 pm.
Respectfully submitted by Secretary S. Cain